Featured Post

Sassy Peach Goes to Kindergarten: Happy 5th Birthday!

Wow! We made it! Half a decade! That's crazy talk. I said to a friend the other day how much I couldn't believe how far I've com...

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Mini Bloggiesta!



Hi my lovely readers! I hope your new year is off to a fantastic start, and that your resolutions have fallen apart already. I don't do resolutions anymore since I come up with ways to be a better person and fail miserably on a monthly basis.

I am participating in the Winter 2015 Mini Bloggiesta, which will occur this upcoming weekend and be a three day festival for me to do some basic blog maintenance. You may remember that I had to move to two-day-per-week posting due to my insane schedule last semester, and now I am back to three-time-per-week. I have a TON of back reviews to get up these next few months because I have read some really outstanding books over my winter break, and I have been dying to get a new blog design for a while now. This and some other things are on my To Do list below.

Thank you, as always, for your love and support. 

Winter 2015 Mini Bloggiesta To Do List
  • Finish back reviews for Spring semester posting
  • Design a new header/logo for the blog
  • Insert said logo into the blog
  • Do two mini challenges (TBD)
  • Add an "About Me" page
  • Participate in at least one Bloggiesta Twitter chat

5 comments:

  1. Great list! I always love making over the blog, in addition to the tedious things we all do...like labels and categories. LOL

    I'm looking forward to seeing what you design.

    Here's my BLOGGIESTA SIGN-UP POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! Good luck with your goals. Designing the blog is always my favorite thing to do sometimes it's nice to have a change even if it's just a minor one :) I just redid my entire blog and totally went different than I intended and LOVE it. Hope you can get to all your goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh About Me's are fun! I hope you have a blast writing it up :) Good luck on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love doing a redesign too. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a good list! I just redid my header this weekend, and I think it makes a huge difference to the look and feel of my blog. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete