Featured Post

Sassy Peach Goes to Kindergarten: Happy 5th Birthday!

Wow! We made it! Half a decade! That's crazy talk. I said to a friend the other day how much I couldn't believe how far I've com...

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

June 2015 Mini Bloggiesta




It's that time again!

This summer's Mini Bloggiesta is all about playing catch up. Which is funny, because my list is a little on the long side thanks to the Blogger's Conference at Book Expo America this year. 


Here we go, guys. Let's catch up.

I will be using this post to go back and cross off as I go.


To do:
  • Create a Pinterest button
  • Back pin reviews
  • Create a Sassy Peach Tumblr
  • Change Netgalley contact to my SPR email
  • Find a way to cross pollinate content (fellow bloggers, I'm coming for you!)
  • Put my SPR email on my phone 
  • Look at creating a SPR YouTube channel
  • Explore a once-a-month podcast
  • Back post reviews (I believe I have about six of them to catch up on)
  • Apply to a specific advertising company
Other things I'm considering:
  • Create a mailing list
  • Poll readers
  • Possibly look at giveaways
Happy Bloggiesting, fellow bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment