Featured Post

Sassy Peach Goes to Kindergarten: Happy 5th Birthday!

Wow! We made it! Half a decade! That's crazy talk. I said to a friend the other day how much I couldn't believe how far I've com...

Friday, August 12, 2016

The Tattered Cover -- Denver, Colorado



In my quest to enjoy myself in Denver, I was recommended to visit the downtown location of the Tattered Cover. I was not let down.

This is the location on East Colfax, and I fell madly in love with it. It was also amazing to have the boyfriend with me, as we haven't actually gone book shopping before. I was worried he may hate me afterward, but it was surprisingly fun and he didn't even flinch when I bought seven books. (You read that right -- seven books). The store has not just new books but also used books, and while they are in one section alone, they are also integrated amongst the shelves with the newer books. It made for some...collecting. 

There are SO MANY BOOKS in this store, and it was similar to what I imagine heaven will be like for me. I would have bought everything if I had the chance. I even bought new copies of three Ann Rule books. (Yes, I heard you gasp through the computer screen. NEW!) This is a place I would lose my entire fortune to if I lived in Denver. What a lovely, lovely place!

2 comments:

  1. SO MANY BOOKS!! Was there coffee?? I feel like every time I go to a bookstore, I hAve to get coffee! And at least you're boyfriend didn't mill yoi for buying so many booksm I've never had the chance to buy so many at once because... well...#poor teehee!! Thanks for sharing this with us girl!♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I was waaaayyyy too busy here for coffee. I was like a kid at Christmas for the very first time. It was amazing. That was definitley the most I had spend at one bookstore before. EEK!

      Delete