Featured Post

Sassy Peach Goes to Kindergarten: Happy 5th Birthday!

Wow! We made it! Half a decade! That's crazy talk. I said to a friend the other day how much I couldn't believe how far I've com...

Monday, September 8, 2014

Sassy Peach Reads Announcement!

No, I am not pregnant, and no, I am not shutting down my blog. Far from it, in fact. 

As I have mentioned before in several posts, I am pursuing my doctorate. This has been an amazing experience, and continues to be so. I am about halfway through, and the more time that goes by the more opportunities I have been receiving to do amazing work and the crazier I get. As someone who has always worked at least five jobs and six days a week, for me to say I am overwhelmed most of the semester would shock most people I know.

I love absolutely everything I do--teaching, researching, and this blog. Therefore, I have come to a decision that really isn't that big of a deal in the scheme of things but was hard for me to realize needed to happen. I love posting three days a week and telling you all about my reading adventures. I am amazed and humbled by the response this blog has gotten over the years and I couldn't do this awesome love-child of a project without you, the readers.

Starting next week I will only be posting two times a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays. This will definitely be through December, and possibly through May. It was a hard decision, but I have found that I am struggling to keep up with posts on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule. This will give me some lead time to give my all to reviews and still be consistent.

Please know that nothing thrills me more than to have your presence here on this blog whether you click on my link through a search engine, you follow in your RSS feed, or you subscribe by email. Thank you for your love of books, and keep on reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment