Featured Post

Sassy Peach Goes to Kindergarten: Happy 5th Birthday!

Wow! We made it! Half a decade! That's crazy talk. I said to a friend the other day how much I couldn't believe how far I've com...

Saturday, June 17, 2017

I'm Out! Maternity Leave and My TBR Pile

A Saturday post? WHAT?!?

I may mentioned this, but I'm pregnant! Yay! (You are now saying to yourself, "So that's why she's posted on the birthing books as of late!") I'm also due tomorrow. Now, in all fairness, I do tend to save up posts, so I am unsure right now if I have actually given birth or not, but I will take the time to let you all know when that happens. I am, after all, a proud mama of a future reader. 

Don't worry, I have my amazing guest blogger, Charlotte, and her mentor (and my friend) Jane, taking over while I'm gone. The goal is to come back in October after I've spent the summer with my bundle of joy and gotten the semester started up again in September. I just need some time to adjust to my new role as working mom. I also hope to pop back in for Sassy Peach's sixth birthday in July. 

Thankfully I have the greatest husband a girl could ask for, and I have more than enough books to get me through the first three months of breast feeding.

Behold, my TBR pile. I would like you to know that this picture was taken from my breastfeeding glider. So when I finish one book, my husband can bring me another. As you do. 



Also note, this is before BEA 2017, so I am sure I will have added 20-30 books to the pile by then. 

Happy reading everyone, and I'll see you in the fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment